- Decryption of online tests - urine, blood, general and biochemical.
- What do bacteria and urine mean in urinalysis?
- How to understand the analysis of the child?
- Features of the MRI analysis
- Special tests, ECG and ultrasound
- Norms during pregnancy and values of deviations ..
Palming for eyes: restore vision for free
The first techniques for restoring vision and enhancing its acuity have been known for a long time, because even in the ancient practice of yoga, complexes for improving the eyes were thought out. It is known that not only training, but also full relaxation is equally important for the best effect. The latter is the main principle of palming - vision restoration techniques.
- Пальминг для восстановления зрения 1 Palming to restore vision
- Специфика упражнения 2 Specific exercises
- Показания для пальминга 3 Indications for palming
- Противопоказания к выполнению упражнения 4 Contraindications to exercise
- Техника пальминга 5 Palming Technique
- Видео: техника выполнения пальминга 5.1 Video: Palming Technique
- Выход из пальминга 6 Exit Palming
- Авторские методики 7 Author's techniques
- Методика профессора Жданова 7.1 Methods of Professor Zhdanov
- Видео: лекция профессора Жданова о возможности вернуть зрение 7.1.1 Video: Professor Zhdanov’s lecture on the possibility of regaining sight
- Пальминг по Норбекову 7.2 Palming by Norbekov
- Видео: методика улучшения зрения по Норбекову 7.2.1 Video: Norbekov's method of improving eyesight
- Методика профессора Жданова 7.1 Methods of Professor Zhdanov
- Пальминг лёжа 8 Palming prone
- Пальминг в детском саду 9 Palming in kindergarten
- Музыка для пальминга 10 Music for palming
- Видео: музыкальное сопровождение пальминга 10.1 Video: Palming music
Palming to restore vision
The term "palming" (from the English palm - "palm") was first introduced by William Bates, an ophthalmologist and author of this technique for improving vision. Palming is a special exercise for the eyes, the essence of which is reduced to their relaxation and, as a result, the correction of vision.
At one time, William Bates put forward the hypothesis that the main source of refractive errors is overstrain, for which the person reflexively closes his eyes for centuries, and in the case of stressful conditions - his palms.
According to medical research, there is a specific reaction of the body to closing and relaxing the eyes: in this case, the beta waves, which are electrical discharges in the cerebral cortex, are replaced by quieter alpha waves. This state of rest and serves as the basis for the subsequent restoration of vision.
The specifics of the exercise
Palming is based on isolating the eyes from the light for a certain amount of time with the help of palms. Exercise should not be performed once, to achieve the desired result, it must be done daily and at least 5 minutes.
In addition to physical relaxation, to improve the effect of palming it is necessary to practice the exercise of visualization - mental vision from time to time. Imagination in front of a landscape and paintings brings significant advantages:
- When “mental” vision arises response physical reaction. It is proved that by imagining clear images, the eyes "see" them without refractive errors and this is a model for the physiological organs of vision.
- There is a correction of refractive disorders, for this, when myopia is necessary, it is necessary to "look at" distant objects, and when you have hyperopia, you can represent closely spaced objects.
- There is a good training of memory and the development of imagination.
Among other things, a significant indicator of vision assessment is the black color visualization and the quality of darkness that a person who performs palming sees. The more homogeneous and intense the darkness is, the better the vision will develop.
It is proved that people who see well are able to visualize the black color more easily, hence the main idea of palming is the formation of the properties of healthy vision.
It is known that there is a great way for muscular discharge of the eyes - it is a dream. It is like palming, because the sleeping person's eyes are also closed. Waking up, people really feel some improvement in their organs of sight. However, there are significant disadvantages of sleep, due to which palming is the primary means for resting the eyes:
- during dreaming, the eyeballs move erratically, due to which the tension is not completely removed from them;
- dreams can be overly emotional and lead not to relaxation, but, on the contrary, to depression of the state and excitement of the cerebral cortex;
- in a dream, memory and imagination trainings do not occur, since in this case they are not controlled by consciousness.
Indications for palming
Performing this exercise for the eyes is recommended both to people with impaired vision organs and for the prevention of ophthalmologic diseases due to activity associated with eye strain.
So, palming is shown in the following cases:
- cataract (early stage);
- increased intraocular pressure;
- reduced visual acuity;
- eye fatigue due to prolonged reading, watching television, working at a computer, etc .;
- prevention of diseases of the organs of vision.
In general, the treatment of ophthalmologic diseases by applying the Palming technique exercises is done by people who want to restore vision without surgery and the use of correction (glasses and contact lenses). With proper performance and systematic relaxation of the eyes, there is a significant effect from palming.
Contraindications to the exercise
Despite the significant advantages that palming carries, there are a number of limitations to the implementation of this gym for the eyes.
Palming is contraindicated in the following cases:
- not six months after the previous surgery on the eyes;
- diagnosed retinal detachment and other abnormalities of the organs of vision - in this case, permission to perform exercises for the eyes should be given by the attending physician.
Despite the seeming simplicity of the exercise, you need to focus on this technique and do the exercises correctly to get the best health effect. The sequence of actions for palming:
- Sit on a chair, leaning on the table. The head should be placed in line with the spine, without tilting or tilting to the sides, which will cause deterioration of blood circulation and blood supply to the brain, as well as organs of vision. For more convenience, you can put a book under the elbows of the book or folded several times.
- If there are glasses or lenses - remove them.
- Close your eyes for centuries.
- Rub your palms to feel warm. The fulfillment of this point is of great importance, since palming is nothing more than biophoresis (warming the eyes with the heat of one’s own palms).
- Place your palms on top of each other so that between them a right angle forms at the intersection (at the base of the fingers).
- The palms are slightly bent in the shape of a bowl, as if to scoop water. The fingers are located as close as possible to each other, so that "water is not spilled."
- Put your hands on your face so that your eyes are in the middle of the palm, and crossed fingers on the forehead. In this case, the nose will be located under the little fingers, and the lower part of the palms - on the cheeks.
- Remove all possible gaps between the fingers, palm pressed to the face so that the light does not penetrate. In this case, it is not necessary to create pressure on the eyes or on the face, and you also do not need to strain the hands themselves.
Initially, after closing the eyes, you can see light flashes - this is a signal of overexcitation of the endings of the optic nerve. Having presented black color or black objects, letters, numbers before your eyes, you need to mentally make it darker, focusing on the darkness, and not on the flickering of light highlights - this will only aggravate the situation. A signal that the exercise was performed correctly is absolute blackness in front of closed eyes - without points, sparks, spots of light.
During gymnastics you can move the eyeballs, but not the facial muscles - they must be completely relaxed. Abrupt movements are absent, complete relaxation and a state of rest are necessary.
Palming can be done daily and an unlimited number of times. As soon as there is a feeling of tiredness, tension and dry eyes, you can select a five-minute for this exercise, and then return to work.
Video: palming technique
Out of palming
Upon achieving complete relaxation of the eyes, it is worthwhile to complete the exercise correctly. To do this, you must act as follows:
- Without removing the palms with closed eyes, 5-6 times squeeze and relax the eyelids.
- Without opening your eyes, remove your palms from your face.
- Make rotational head movements: forward and backward, left and right.
- Rub your eyes with fists.
- When you inhale, open your eyes while blinking quickly, which helps to restore blood circulation and further relieve tension from the muscles.
Despite the fact that the founder of Palming is W. Bates, there are other methods of restoring vision based on this exercise, which are improved to achieve the best result.
The technique of Professor Zhdanov
Professor Zhdanov combined the method of Bates with the works of the psychoanalyst G. Shichko. A distinctive feature of palming according to Zhdanov is that the return of lost vision is achieved not only by performing exercises, but also by self-suggestion. During treatment, you must keep a personal diary in which you should write down the desired results before going to bed, for example: “Tomorrow I will clearly see the faraway high house and count the number of floors” or “Tomorrow I will read an ad at the entrance without using glasses”. Thus, the person himself programs the restoration of his vision.
In addition, Zhdanov recommends taking herbal preparations and immunostimulants, which contribute to the better work of the eyes and the whole organism:
- propolis extract;
- extract of blueberries with the addition of perga - a product of beekeeping;
- Vetom - a drug that affects the strengthening of the immune system.
The effect of treatment according to the method of Zhdanov depends on the initial diagnosis. The result can be achieved only in those cases when the structure of the eye itself is not disturbed, but only carrying functions. And also an important factor is how much a person is susceptible to suggestion and how great is his desire to return sight.
Only with systematic exercises and accurate execution of the palming technique can you literally see the result.
Video: lecture by Professor Zhdanov about the possibility of restoring eyesight
Palming on Norbekov
The peculiarity of the restoration of vision in the Norbekov system is the belief in success and a positive attitude, since long-term depressions can ruin even the most resistant to human diseases. M. S. Norbekov, the author of his own method of restoring the body, wrote a separate book devoted only to the return of eye health. In it, he describes in detail how to create a state of joy on his own and learn how to imagine excellent vision from himself, as well as how to draw faith in a successful outcome of the exercises.
For the return of visual acuity, this folk healer also recommends using palming (Norbekov calls him “Nachihatto Naplevatto”), as well as some other exercises using tables, candle fire and solarization.
The technique of solarization is practiced by other eminent specialists, it consists in performing exercises using solar or artificial light.
For quicker and better effect, Norbekov recommends combining palming with gymnastics to increase the flexibility of the joints and the spine, since he is confident that his function is firmly connected with the coherence of the work of the internal organs. The scientist is convinced that with pronounced disorders identified in the body, it is impossible to fully direct efforts to return the sight and restore its acuity, so it is important to monitor the condition of the spine and its loads.
Video: Norbekov's method of improving eyesight
Many of the people practicing palming prefer to perform it in a prone position, rather than sitting at a table. In fact, this body position is not only permissible, but also recommended, because this is how a person can fully concentrate on the palming technique, forgetting about the weight of his body. Lying on a horizontal surface, there is no need for muscle control, relaxation is achieved more quickly and takes place fully. Depending on your desire, you can perform palming while sitting or lying, if this is appropriate and the situation allows (for example, when you are at home).
It is possible to do exercise lying on both the back and on the stomach, finding a posture suitable for relaxation. If a person prefers the first option, then he should put pillows under his elbows to avoid increasing tension in his hands. Palming in the prone position can be found in yoga practices as one of the asanas (poses) for relaxation.
Palming in kindergarten
In preschool institutions, palming is used as one of the eye rest exercises. Due to the age of the children, the educators do not explain the mental component of the methodology, but only physical exercise is performed:
- Children sit at tables or simply on chairs and rub their palms to a feeling of warmth.
- Kids close their eyes and put their hands on them so that the eye is located in the center of the brush.
- Children keep their palms in their eyes for 3 minutes. At this time, they listen to calm music or an educator who reads a book aloud.
Music for palming
The goal of palming is to relax and relieve tension from tired eyes, and this can be achieved not only by presenting visual images, but also by listening to suitable music.
Practice shows that the best choice would be slow instrumental music, for example, classical. But lyric songs are also suitable if they evoke positive emotions, pleasant feelings and are not associated with negative moments of the past. Each person can make their own individual selection of music for palming. This may be your favorite songs, reminiscent of pleasant moments and emotions, helping to relax and tune in to the positive.
Video: music palming
With the external simplicity of the technique, palming is a rather difficult exercise to perform, especially in its psychological part. It is not enough just to close your eyes, you need full concentration on the images, on the ability to see the darkness and on relaxation. With practice comes a reduction in the time it takes the organs of vision to relax. With systematic palming repetitions, the eyes will feel rested, which will provide an additional incentive to restore the ability to clearly see this world.