- Decryption of online tests - urine, blood, general and biochemical.
- What do bacteria and urine mean in urinalysis?
- How to understand the analysis of the child?
- Features of the MRI analysis
- Special tests, ECG and ultrasound
- Norms during pregnancy and values of deviations ..
Diet 5 table: a table of products, a menu that can and cannot be eaten
Famous Soviet scientist M.I. Pevzner has developed a special diet called table 5, the observance of which greatly helps in the treatment of diseases of the liver, biliary tract, gall bladder and some other pathological conditions of the body. Diet table 5a is prescribed to patients with chronic pancreatitis and with exacerbation of hepatitis.
In addition to reducing the load on the gastrointestinal tract and limiting the thermal, mechanical and biochemical effects on the stomach and intestines, a complete diet of diet No. 5 creates conditions for the normalization of lipid metabolism, the entire biliary system and the main filtering organ, the liver.
About medical diet 5
The purpose of therapeutic food table No. 5 is advisable outside the stage of exacerbation of chronic pathologies of these organs (hepatitis in remission with moderate functional liver failure, cholelithiasis, chronic cholecystitis).
Treatment of the pancreas (acute pancreatitis) begins with hunger (from 1 to 3 days) with the gradual introduction into the diet of authorized products subjected to special culinary treatment, according to the diet table No. 5a. To reduce the load on the pancreas, all products, including vegetables and fruits, are consumed only after cooking and heat treatment.
- Основные правила стола 5 1 Basic table rules 5
- Диета 5 стол, что можно и, что нельзя (таблица продуктов) 2 Diet 5 table, what can and what can not (table of products)
- Примерное меню диеты стол номер 5 3 Sample menu diet table number 5
Basic rules of the table 5
The daily consumption rate of chemical compounds in the diet table number 5 is:
- water (free) from 1.5 to 2 liters;
- salt from 6 to 10 grams (when exacerbation of pancreatitis at the first stage, salt is absent, then it is introduced into the diet gradually);
- carbohydrates from 300 to 350 grams (the number of simple fast-absorbing carbohydrates to 40 grams);
- fats from 70 to 75 grams (the norm of plant lipids is 25 grams);
- protein compounds 90 grams, half of which are animal proteins.
The energy value of the daily menu varies from 2,100 to 2,500 kcal. The number of meals from 5 to 6.
Who is appointed?
Patients with cholecystitis, pancreatitis, hepatitis. Treatment of these pathologies without a strict diet number 5 is impossible, according to experienced gastroenterologists. Table 5 can be respected for up to two years.
Diet 5 table, what can and what can not (table of products)
It is categorically contraindicated to include in the diet of fried food, products, which include refractory fats, have a high concentration of high-density cholesterol and purines.
Restricting the supply of extractive compounds, excessively stimulating the secretion of gastric juice, reduces the chemical load on the digestive process.
All dishes are cooked in a multi or double boiler, boiled or baked. Meat, especially stringy, and all vegetables, sources of coarse dietary fiber, should be rubbed.
The temperature of the food consumed is also important (from 20 to 60 ° C), that is, neither hot nor cold foods that irritate the gastrointestinal tract are unacceptable. Fractional portions are used with repeatability every 2.5-3 hours, allowing the gastrointestinal tract to quickly process the incoming light food.
|Table of allowed and prohibited products for the table 5|
|(you can eat)|
|(you can not eat)|
The table indicates what is possible and what should not be used when dieting table 5 (full list).
Sample menu diet table number 5
Dishes of the menu of a diet 5 table rather nourishing and various. Let us give an example of the daily menu for patients who are assigned this food system.
- Breakfast: oatmeal porridge (2 tablespoons of dried flakes) with ½ teaspoon of butter, steam omelet on water, rosehip drink.
- Snack: souffle carrot puree.
- Lunch: rice soup with pureed vegetables, boiled turkey fillet (no more than 100 grams), grated beets, uzvar from dry plums and pears.
- Lunch: low-fat cottage cheese (100 gr), baked apple.
- Dinner: steamed hake fillet (90 g), broccoli or zucchini puree, sea buckthorn or fruit tea.
- Dinner late: bifidokofir.
Nutrition fully satisfies the physiological needs of the body both in energy and in biologically active substances. Diet table 5 for pancreatitis for a week is compiled with the given recommendations.
The dietary regimen for children and adult patients allows not only to normalize the biological functioning of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, biliary tract and restore the optimal functioning of the digestive organs, but also to lose weight. According to reviews of patients on diet No. 5 - weight loss occurs harmoniously, smoothly and permanently.
A significant lipid restriction is useful to all people who need to keep the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. By sticking to this menu over a long period of time, you can get rid of pain and discomfort in the right hypochondrium, as well as improve and cleanse the entire body.